Simple Lifestyle Changes to Become Fitter And Healthier

Couldn’t get on to the fitness wagon in 2020? Well, I wouldn’t say it’s totally your fault. No doubt, the year until now has been a struggle- with the outbreak of a pandemic followed by long lockdowns. And it’s perhaps gonna be hard to recover very soon. But hey, we are surely more than hopeful for the time to come. 

Well, if we talk about fitness, yes, it’s good to start early. But given the circumstances, I’d say it’s better late than never. Even if you have been on a long fitness break, eating like crap, you can get back on that fitness wagon. And that’s exactly what we are going to help you with.

Here’s a list of a few simple changes that you should make to your lifestyle right now to get back on your health track and become fitter in 2021.

Add Proteins to Your Breakfast

I perhaps don’t need to press the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It provides you with the energy to go about your daily routine. And so, it’s given that your breakfast needs to be a healthy one.

Now, most people that I have seen just don’t have the time to prepare a healthy first meal of the day. They just put some cereals and milk in a bowl and get done with it. And that’s where they go wrong.

See, you need to understand that if your breakfast is not good enough, you just can’t expect your body to grow, especially when you are hitting the gym. As they say, exercising is just 30 percent of your effort. The rest 70 percent is your diet. And thus, it’s important to have a protein-rich diet when you are starting off your day.

A diet with enough protein will ensure that your muscles grow the way you want them to. Plus, it will keep you satiated for a long time. And this will ensure you don’t binge eat later.

Work on your Weak Spots

When you hit the gym, you perhaps have a particular exercise that you love to do. But do you know why? It’s most likely because you have done it thousands of times already. And thus, you have become a pro in it. However, doing something that you don’t like feels extremely hard, which is again because you are not good at it.

But do you think avoiding these hard exercises is the way to go? Definitely not. In fact, these are the movements that you especially need to focus on. They are the ones that are going to help you achieve your fitness goals.

Having said that, to achieve better results from your fitness regime, you should try devising a “weakness program.” In this plan, focus on the exercises that you are bad at. Trust me, this will even improve the gains from other lifts you perform.

No Processed Food

Do you know how harmful those packs of chips, cakes, and other processed products are for your health? They have the ability to drain all your workout efforts to waste. Yet, you keep them on your kitchen shelves, which, in the end, is gonna bite you only.

Wanna avoid it? Well, you already know the solution. Just pick up those bags of crap and toss them out. Or if you wanna donate them, that’s even better. No matter how, but just get rid of them as soon as possible. You can however, replace them with these healthier options.

Don’t Skip Rest

Rest is perhaps the most overlooked part of a fitness regime. But trust me, it is as important as exercising. Yes I understand, you want your physique as the guy working out next to you. But going all the way into your fitness regime without taking a break is not how you achieve it. In fact, it’s gonna do more harm to you than good. After all, your muscles need time to heal.

But what exactly do we mean by rest?

Well, resting surely doesn’t mean you can be a free bird. Instead, you should try doing something that may help your body heal. Try stretching, yoga, meditation, or anything that may help. I personally prefer vaping CBD, which not only helps me ease my post-workout pain but also calms my mind. And if you too wanna give it a try, I’d recommend you Bloom Farms CBD vape pen which is surely the one of the best CBD Vapes available in the market.

Sleep Enough

Our hectic schedules and fast running life today is leaving us with less and less sleeping time. However, that isn’t really a good thing for our fitness. As we discussed previously, taking breaks is important for our body to heal from the post-workout discomfort. And sleep is one of the most important parts of that rest.

Sleeping for 7-8 hours a day is very important to get the most out of your exercise regime. It ensures your anabolic hormonal response stays optimized so that your growth hormones and testosterone levels are maintained. So, sleep properly.